Wednesday, May 17, 2017

That's A Wrap... Almost

Upcoming Dates to Remember:
Friday, May 19th  - Kindergarten Moving Up Ceremony directly after 9:30 mass
Friday, May 19th - Kindergarten Parent Picnic in the park. A parent is required to take their child to the park for a picnic lunch following mass/ceremony. If it is raining we will picnic in the Parish Hall.
Monday, May 22nd - Brown Sack is due
Monday, May 22nd - Friendship snack due (NO NUTS)
Wednesday, May 24th - Friendship Snack day
Thursday, May 25th - Last day of school, Fun Day. Dismissal at noon

It has been an amazing year with your students. They are each unique characters and I have been honored to be their Kindergarten teachers this year. They have learned so much and I have a had a fun time with them. I will be sending home a summer packet for them to work on over the summer and I encourage you all to keep reading with them and practicing their sight words and Superkids words. I look forward to seeing you on campus next year as First grade parents. If you ever have any questions or concerns, my door is always open !!

In Christ,

Mrs, Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment